Yep it’s that awesome but slightly crazy time of year but it’s also the perfect time to look back over the year and see how we’ve all travelled.
Sacred Grounds has had a great year sipping, roasting, brewing and doing our bit for the world. Feels pretty good actually.
In the highlights reel for 2016;
– we launched our new Single Origin ‘Art’ inspired coffee bags
– we attended Sydney’s massive Aroma Festival
– we were Bronze Sponsor’s of Australian Organic Awareness Month, getting the opportunity to rub shoulders with a whole lot of the Organic Advocates such as Kate McAloon – Chef to the stars.
– we participated in Cafe Smart for the first time. We had 7 Sacred Grounds Cafe’s participating and we’re hoping to increase the number for next year!
– Lastly, we’ve just launched our brand new 6oz takeaway cups which are inspired by the same piece of art of our Single Origin Bags.
Thanks for coming along for the ride and contributing, coffee by coffee, to making the world a better and more equitable place.
So now for our year in numbers; read and enjoy!
Thank you to all our amazing customers, producers, farmers, coffee-drinkers, partner cafes and staff for a wonderful year. We wish you all a Merry Christmas and an even better New Year!
More from Sacred Grounds: