“Sacred Grounds Operations Pty Ltd” hereinafter referred to as “Sacred Grounds”.
Delivery of Goods
- We take great pride in providing you with fresh, high quality products and do our best to ensure they arrive to you in the best possible condition and as quick as possible. Some special non-standard products as well as large quantity orders may have longer lead times so please understand if these do not arrive within our guideline timeframes for delivery. We will endeavour to get these items produced and dispatched as quickly as possible, we recommend you allow a little longer than standard to receive these. If you are concerned, please contact us.
- Any persons at the customers’ nominated delivery address who receives the product shall be presumed by Sacred Grounds to be authorised to receive the products.
- Items are shipped standard via Australia Post. Whilst we make every effort to track your delivery, Sacred Grounds does not accept responsibility for any loss of, damage to, late delivery or non-delivery of goods ordered from our web site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to release our carriers from any liability relating to loss of, damage to, late delivery or non-delivery of any goods you order from this web site and to assign all rights to claim compensation or insurance against our carriers to us and expressly and irrevocably do so by clicking the following box.
- In cases where Australia Post could not deliver to your nominated shipping address, you are advised to check with your nearest post office.
Please note: All items purchased from Sacred Grounds are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Refunds and Return of Goods
- We take great pride in providing you high quality products and do our best to ensure they arrive to you in the best possible condition.
- Returns are only accepted with prior approval from Sacred Grounds.
- Sacred Grounds will also accept returns in accordance with New South Wales and Australian law.
- Most items are covered by manufacturers warranty so if a product is faulty please contact us immediately so as to authorise a repair or replacement. If an item arrives and is faulty on arrival please contact us within 7 days so we can arrange a replacement or repair.
- Where the goods are found not to be faulty or defective, the customer may be held liable for all costs relating to the return and replacement of the goods.
Order Cancellations and Refusal to Accept Goods
- Any order cancellations must be received within a day of placing order by either clicking on the Contact Us link on the footer of our website or by calling the office on 0295502222. If the customer fails to cancel within this time period, the customer may be held liable for the goods and all moneys owing for the goods.
- Where the customer refuses to accept delivery of ordered goods at the time of delivery, the customer may be held liable for the goods and all moneys owing for the goods and any applicable freight charges.